NEW UPDATE: THIS IS TO NOTIFY THE GENERAL PUBLIC ESPECIALLY CANDIDATES WHO CHOSE ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY AS THEIR CHOICE FOR 2019/2020 APTITUDE TEST THAT THE TEST EARLIER SCHEDULED TO HOLD ON 24TH 25TH 26TH JULY 2019 HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO HOLD ON 25TH AND 26TH JULY 2019. BY THIS NOTICE, THE TEST WILL ONLY HOLD FOR 2 DAYS AND NOT 3 DAYS AS EARLIER ANNOUNCED.PLEASE NOTE: WEDNESDAY 24TH JULY IS NO LONGER PART OF THE DATE FOR THE EXAM
This is to inform all candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second Choice, those who did not choose ABSU at all but wish to migrate to ABSU through JAMB website and who scored 160 and above in the 2019 JAMB Examination are hereby invited to register for Aptitude Test exercise.
The Registration for the Aptitude Test is available on-line from Wednesday 19th June, 2019.
ABSU Admission Cutoff Mark 2019.
The official admission cutoff mark of the Abia State University is 160 marks and above.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only.
ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu. ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude Test is Friday, 19th July, 2019.
ABSU Post UTME Aptitude Test Timetable 2019.
The Aptitude Test would hold on
24th, 25th and 26th July, 2019.
Dr. (Mrs) Evelyn N. Iheukwumere
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.